1. Draft license agreements
2. Help them prepare a pitch for funding (angel investors, venture capitalists, etc)
3. Review, evaluate, and negotiate contracts from strategic partners, joint ventures, etc.
4. Draft employment agreements for key personnel.
5. Evaluate employee classifications such as independent contractor vs. employee.
6. Draft independent contractor agreements
7. Draft the financing documents
8. Draft non-disclosure agreements
9. Advice regarding the structure of the business, risk management, collaborating
with key partners, and growth trajectory.
10. Draft client agreements
11. Website contracts (cookie policies, privacy policies, terms and conditions)
12. Advice on compliance matters for the industry in which the client involved
1. Get the support you need so you can concentrate on what you do best
2. Get it done in an accurate and timely manner
3. Take advantage of experienced and reliable guidance and consulting
4. Structure your business to reduce tax burden and maximize liability protection