1. Help them evaluate the franchise documents (conduct due diligence on the franchisor – is it a safe investment, is it a good investment)
2. Review/negotiate the commercial lease
3. Form the business entity (California corp, s corp or c corp, or limited liability company)
4. Draft employment agreements with key personnel.
5. Draft independent contractor agreements
6. Evaluate employee classifications such as independent contractor vs. employee.
1. Get the support you need so you can concentrate on what you do best
2. Get it done in an accurate and timely manner
3. Take advantage of experienced and reliable guidance and consulting
4. Structure your business to reduce tax burden and maximize liability protection