At Passion Law, we empower entrepreneurs, corporations, and non-profit organizations to dream, pursue their passions, and be successful. We can guide you through the challenges and complexities of starting your business or non-profit organization. Founded by Carolyn Dillinger, Esq., an attorney with a background in banking, sales, and marketing, we combine straightforward advice on business law with real world, practical solutions.
Our core competencies include the following practice areas: business law, contracts, corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, commercial lease reviews, non-profit law, debt negotiation, and bankruptcy. Along with the experience in these areas of business law, our team brings real world business and personal experience that helps us understand your business deals and your vision. Our team is down to earth and approachable, and we enjoy connecting with our clients, building relationships, and seeing our clients grow and develop over the years. Let us know if you play ping pong because we love to play at our ping pong table.
We bring our expertise to bear in three major market categories: Start-up, Corporate, and Non-Profit Organizations. The following is an at-a-glance outline of our major markets and the sub-categories that we service.
- High Tech Companies
- Start Ups – forming S corporations, C corporations, or LLCs
- Entrepreneurs in specific markets, such as Christian entrepreneurs based in Redding, CA
- Professional Practices
- Medical Doctors
- Physical Therapists
- General Counsel Work
- Reviewing contracts
- Preparing corporate documents
- Handling mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate compliance
- Risk management
- Asset protection
- Project management
- Tracking deadlines
- Managing other legal professionals: litigators, intellectual property, collections, and employment transactions
- Employment Law
- Drafting Employment Agreements
- Drafting Employee Handbooks
- Conducting Analysis regarding whether a person should be categorized as an employee or as an independent contractor
- Non-profitable organizations
- California public benefit corporation
- California mutual benefit corporation
- California religious corporation
- Non-profit industries include: education, charities, churches, and ministries.
Here at Passion Law, we are always looking to add value to your client experience beyond our core expertise in business law. Over the years, we have developed strong relationships with a wide variety of professionals in other fields that are important for entrepreneurs, corporations, and non-profit organizations to have in their corner. We help our clients by introducing them to such professionals as CPAs, bankers, consultants, insurance brokers, vendors, manufacturers, and distributors. We love to make strategic introductions to benefit our clients.
It takes courage and hard work to create, run, and build a business or non-profit organization. We empower our clients by providing them with the advice, resources, and encouragement to maximize their success.
The Passion Law Difference is our experience, commitment, and expertise, brought to you by real people with a passion for what we do. We are compassionate and fun-loving people who are dedicated to helping you implement your dreams.